Saturday, April 6, 2013

$20 Makeup Look

$20 Makeup Look

If you are an avid Youtube watcher like me then I am sure you have seen every beauty guru do a "$20 Makeup Challenge."  Well me, a non Youtube Beauty guru, feel a little left out, so I'm joining in on my blog for a $20 makeup look.  The purpose of this is to solve a myriad of situations.  For example...
Here are the situations.
Situation #1: You are on vacation and left all your makeup at home.
Situation #2: Your'e on a budget.  Let's face it not everyone can go out and spend
 $50 dollars on a concealer.
But no need to fret my friend, Target saves the day once again with everything you need.

F A C E 

Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - $5.94
    This is the priciest product of the group but it is definitely the most important.  It evens your skin tone making a clear canvas to work on and on a budget can be used as a concealer as well. 
Powder: E.L.F. Pressed Powder - $1
     Powder may not be an essential for some, but I added it anyways for those who might have an oily complexion and for that pesky shine in the middle of the day. 
Blush/Bronzer: Milani Baked Blush - Bellissimo Bronze - $3.99
     This particular blush is a bronzy pink so it can act as a blush and bronzer to warm up that complexion. 

E Y E S 

Eyeshadow: Wet n' Wild Walking on Eggshells - $2.99
     This Wet n' Wild in particular is raved about by almost every beauty guru on Youtube, and for the price you just have to have it. 
Mascara: Rimmel Extra Super Lash - $3.09
      Rimmel is an under rated company, they do some pretty great mascaras.  This one lengthens without clumping with an very nice price tag. 

L I P S 

       My budget was definitely running dry by the time it came to lips so I opted for this classic.  You loved them as a kid and trust me you'll still love them just as much as an adult.  Lip Smackers in Strawberry gives you moisture with a flattering pinky red tint that's good enough to eat. 

Total: $19.99

P.S. You can get a full face makeup look for even cheaper with brands like E.L.F and Wet n' Wild
 that sell almost all their products under $3!    


No comments:

Post a Comment