Friday, April 5, 2013

Thursday's Three

Thursday Three - April 4, 2012


1. C&C California Colorblock Sweater Dress - $88
       This dress was a recent purchase of mine, but my frugal spirit always prevails, and I snatched up this beaut for only $10 at Marshall's (I just love that place).  The material is super light and perfect for all seasons.  I love pairing it with some wedges and a denim jacket of course.
2. Ojon Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serum - $25
      This restorative hair serum is something I have been wanting for a long time now.  I read an article of a girl who used the whole line for 8 weeks and tracked her hair progress on a blog.  The results were AMAZING, her limp, damp, and frizzy hair was 80% restored.  I need to get my hands on this puppy soon to help my particularly weak locks.
3. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfecter BB Cream - $10.79
      I featured this BB cream on my "Quick & Easy Springtime Makeup" post and have still been loving it.  This BB cream has good coverage and comes in Fair, Light/Medium, and Medium/Dark tones and also a Dry/Normal and Oily/Combination formulas, so there is one for everyone! If you are a bit drier than average like I am I do suggest wearing a light moisturizer before applying.

Sorry for the last post, had some technical difficulties last night uploading.

3 comments:

  1. I love the bb cream! its so wonderful

    http://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so perfect for spring and summer!
      Thanks for checking out my blog :)

      xoxo
      Logan

      Delete