I have been at this blogging thing for almost 4 months now.
This was a new year's resolution of mine; I wanted a creative outlet that allowed me to discuss all of my beauty obsessions. Through blogging I have achieved a feeling of accomplishment and confidence that I have never felt before, and if you are itching to start one but feeling too nervous,
just do it! You wont' regret it!
But enough rambling,
I think it's about time you finally see whose behind the computer.
Hello there, my name is Logan and it's very nice to meet you.
Here are 10 important and random things to know about me:
1. I am a sinner, saved by the grace of God, through the death of His perfect Son Jesus.
2. I am obsessed with England. For example, my senior thesis in high school was devoted to the British Royal Family and I stayed up all night to watch Will and Kate's wedding at 4 a.m.
3. I hate butterflies...don't ask.
4. I whole heartedly love Disneyland. In a three week period, I went 10 times. And if you don't like it, I will be slightly (or not so slightly) offended.
5. I am the oldest of 3 by 8 and 10 years.
Meet my sibs!
(Landon, me, and Austen)
6. My whole family hates coffee. We only bring out the coffee pot for large family gatherings.
7. I have a stuffed elephant name Fuzzy and I still sleep with it....with no shame.
(via instagram -- loganhermanson)
8. I have an unhealthy love for TV, just ask my roommate.
9. I am a neat freak. I can't get anything done when there is a mess in the house. Because of that I have learned great organizational skills, that drive some of my family members crazy.
10. Last but definitely not least. I have been in a committed relationship for 2 1/2 years with the most wonderful and cutest man on earth.
Thanks for spending time here on my little blog and learning a little about me.
Let's be friends.
All photos, unless stated otherwise, shot by the incredibly talented Meghan Klein of Floataway Studios.