Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday's Three

Thursday's Three

M A K E U P
   Stila's In the Light palette is a best seller and makeup essential when it comes to palettes. When I came to the Stila counter at Ulta the other day I was about to grab the In the Night palette by obvious obligation until I saw these beautiful green hues taking the spotlight.  I love the way green makes the gold undertones of my brown eyes shine.  Any brown eyed babes out there need this immediately. 

F A S H I O N 
    Ever since I watched the Fall/Winter BCBGMaxAzria collection during New York Fashion Week last spring I have been dying to find the perfect leather cap. Target has done it again and exceeded my expectations.  This hat is going to get a lot of game time this season. 

H A I R 
    I don't like to use hair spray because it seems to weigh my limp hair down so I turn to shine spray to semi hold the style but smooth fly aways.  This shine spray is super light but makes a serious impact to any hair routine. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment