Saturday, August 31, 2013

Inside My Beauty Boxes: Ipsy


August 2013's Glam Bag theme was "Glamour Academy".
It was all about looking great for back to school.

Full Size

Sample Size
$2.43 for 1g 

Lash Booster? Nope.  It didn't hold a curl, didn't volumize, and didn't lengthen. It seemed more like runny black liquid.

Rating: 1 star


Full Size

Sample Size
$5.30 for 1 fl. oz.

If there is one skincare product I have heard of more than Proactive it is Michael Todd.  I was so excited to get this product and fell in love with it like everyone else. It is a black (hence the charcoal) which can be quite scary but it really gets in there and cleans out our pores.

Rating: 5 stars

Full Size

I was excited to get an eyebrow pencil in my glam bag but the Brunette shade, even applied with a light hand was WAY too dark.  And after using my It Cosmetics Universal Eyebrow Pencil for the past month I can't go back to anything else.

Rating: 3 stars


Full Size

If you like cherry cough syrup then you will love this stuff! I on the other hand hated it and actually already threw it in the trash.  The smell and the taste was revolting.

Rating: 0 stars


Full Size

Sample Size
$4.70 for 0.34 fl. oz.

Every Pacifica product I have tested have quickly become my favorite and this product is no different.  It is light but gives great coverage.  I love how it gives a very healthy glow to the skin.  If you have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend it but normal/dry this will be a dream.  I need to pick up a full size the moment my sample runs out. 

Rating: 5 stars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Retail: $72.99 (full size) $34.42 (sample size)
Box Cost: $10
Full Size Products: 2 

The winner of August 2013 Inside My Beauty Boxes is 

No comments:

Post a Comment