Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thursday's Three

Thursday's Three: August 29, 2013


M A K E U P 
   I finally got my hands on this sucker thanks to Hautelook, seriously that site is amazing for a deal! The shadows are super pigmented so a little goes a long way.  You get 4 matte shades and 7 shimmers.  My only wish was that there was matte light brown comparable to Omega shadow from MAC, but regardless I am very happy with my purchase.

F A S H I O N 
3.1 Phillip Lim Bag - price varies
   3.1 Phillip Lim is coming to Target on September 15th ladies! You can gorgeous comparable bags to this beaut for a pretty price ($30-$50).  Yes please! I have already marked my calendar, seriously. 

H A I R 
   Everyone talks about It's a 10! products but I found one that one ups that, or I guess two, for a much nicer price. I spritz this all over my hair after the shower and before I use hot tools.  It smells amazing and leaves my hair super smooth! 

Hope you are having a lovely week, while I drown in class work for my first week back.

No comments:

Post a Comment