Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday's Three: Back to School Series

Thursday's Three: Back to School Series

This is most likely everyone's last or almost last Thursday before heading back to school.
Because of this I decided to add this Thursday's Three to my Back to School Series.  These are the top makeup, hair, and fashion must haves for school.

M A K E U P 
   If there is one makeup item a girl needs for life, let alone school, is a nude eyeshadow palette.  You can simple, adventurous, and smokey eye looks for any occasion.  And if you didn't already know theBalm is my favorite makeup brand, well it is, and so of course their palette would be my top pick.  (It also helps that it is drastically cheaper than Urban Decay's Naked palettes which are $50 bucks a pop.)

H A I R
  Hair was a hard category to narrow down to one product especially since everyone has different hair textures and issues, but after thinking about I was surprised this wasn't the first thing that popped in my head since it is so clearly obvious...SERUM! It is the magic of all hair products.  You can use it on wet or dry hair for added shine, smoothness, and frizz control.  Paul Mitchell's is the best of the best with 5+ beauty awards. 

F A S H I O N 
   If I had to choose one shoe to wear the rest of my life it would be an ankle boot.  It may not look good with a prom dress or formal occasion but I'd find some way to make it work.  Ankle boots are year round friendly shoes.  The small heel gives femininity and edge while still being comfortable to walk around in all day (seriously I live in mine).  I usually try to only have one item per category for Thursday's Three, but come one, you have to have them in both colors for unlimited styling options. 

These are my top picks, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment