Saturday, October 12, 2013

Plum Problem

Plum Problem


If you haven't already guessed from the title, I am having quite the "plum problem."

On a recent trip to Sephora I just couldn't help myself from gravitating to all the rich plum and raspberry shades of lipsticks.  Just looking at the color made me want to wrap up in my coat and but on a beanie.  Though I found many shades I liked (YSL and Fresh being my favorites), I just couldn't believe the price tags (which they cleverly label microscopically under the product or not at all).
I guess I will be entering the weekend hunting for dupes for this coveted color or praying that my bank account will miraculously overflow with funds.

(left to right)


Have a beautiful weekend and let me know if you are loving plum shades as much as I am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment