Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Best: Blush

The Best: Blush

Whenever I am applying my blush I find myself in such a nostalgic mood.
My first lesson of blush or makeup in general was watching 1945 movie The Dolly Sisters.
Two Swedish sisters that turn to the stage in song and dance in hopes of providing a better life for themselves and their gambling father.
I think I can contribute my love for makeup to their song Powder, Lipstick, and Rouge.
Rouge, what a lovely name.

   This pretty berry color will compliment even the fairest of skin tones. 

    Orange can often make people flee but really orange and apricot shades are some of the most universally flattering shades because of blend of warmth and cool undertones. 

    Luminoso is known for being the drugstore dupe of Nars' Orgasm.  It is the perfect peach shimmer that gives you an instant glow.  It is a makeup must have. 

    This pink is the perfect neutral toned pink for everyday and the cream formula adds a dewy finish that looks very natural. 

    Described as a muted strawberry red this blush will give you that innocent flush. 

Seriously think I am going to call blush rouge from now on. 
Whose with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment