Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday's Three

Thursday's Three: October 10, 2013

H A I R 
   It has finally rained in Los Angeles! It was so nice but one thing that's not is humidity, and humidity means frizz for my naturally curly locks.  This hairspray is a weather proof spray that almost acts as a shield around the strands.  This is seriously magic but don't mistake it as a hairspray.  If you need to hold your style pair it with an actual hairspray. 

M A K E U P 
    Since it is finally fall, it is time to bust out those darker shadows.  My favorite way to wear darker shadows on a daily basis is to use my finger to push the color on the lid, UNDER the crease.  Then using a big fluffy brush blend it up to the crease for a perfectly sheer yet smoky look. This green shade is perfectly autumnal (yes that is a word) and will really enhance every eye color. 

F A S H I O N 
    I have been loving flowy lacy tunics recently.  They are such simple and quick pieces that are super comfortable for any day. 

What have you been enjoying this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment