The BB Cream hype is still in full swing and Benefit just came out with it's take on it. Benefit's Big Easy claims to be light to medium coverage, helps balance moisture, control oil, and has a liquid to powder finish. It also has ingredients that "soothe & comfort the skin and fight free radicals." All of these claims seemed really promising, so this weekend I decided to give it a go.
- SPF 35, no need for extra products with SPF
- VERY blendable and creamy, fingers are all you need for a flawless application
- Controlled oil all day; my T-Zone stayed matte without powder!
- VERY light coverage and not buildable; if you are looking for coverage look elsewhere, I put two layers on and saw little difference
- Color selection leans toward lighter complexions; I am not tan by any means and the light-medium was the color for me, so darker complexions will not find a suitable shade
- Small amount of product; the advertisements make it look like you get a lot of product but you only receive 1.18 fl.oz, I was literally shocked when I took the bottle of the box
- Price, $38 is a lot of money for not a lot of product!
Do you need this in your life? No. The cons outweigh the pros for me, especially when it comes to the price and the almost invisible coverage. The drugstore has great BB creams that do the same and more. I still stand by my beloved Garnier BB Cream till the end.