Monday, July 22, 2013

Live Stream Royal Baby Watch!

If you don't know me or haven't read my about me then I guess I need to tell you an obsession that I have and that I am NOT ashamed of one bit. 

I am obsessed with the British Monarchy and England in general. 
I wrote my senior thesis on the monarchy, I bought collector's magazine of the wedding, and stayed up until 5 am on a school night to watch their wedding.

So tonight when I couldn't fall asleep, which never happens, I decided to fumble through Twitter and the first post I see is from Clarence House saying that the Duchess has gone into labor. 
I knew there was a good reason I couldn't go to sleep!

   


If you are as obsessed with the royals as I am or you just can't sleep either, you can join me and the rest of the world as we await the next heir to the throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment