Monday, July 15, 2013

What's In My Bag: Summer Edition

What's In My Bag
Take a peek into my bag and see what I carry along with me on a day to day basis. 

M A K E U P 
   Can't leave the house without this, its light enough to reapply throughout the day without the clumpyness (that's not a word) of layering. 
   The perfect amount of pink and coral that leaves a sheer wash of color. 
   So much moisture is such a fun shape! I also desperately need to get a hold of the SPF versions. 
   Needs no explanation. 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - $4.99 $3.99
   Perfect for after noon touchups.  Though powder isn't necessary when I am use my Paul & Joe primer that was featured in my Birchbox post, seriously this stuff is amazing!
   I like to keep a compact kabuki brush to keep with me for powder touch ups. 

H A I R 
  duh.
twistband Hair Ties - $10 - $14
  You always need one and these are cute enough to wear on your wrist.

E S S E N T I A L S 
  PINK has so many cute designs and when it's in my bag I am constantly reminded to drink more water. 
  Body mists are much easier and lighter to wear and carry around all day, but I do try to buy the travel sizes to be even more purse friendly. 
  My parents got me this wallet a few years ago and I can't seem to part with it.  Lots of compartments that hold every card, receipt, and paper you could imagine...and it's in my favorite color!
  My all time favorite sunglasses, though I do tend to change up my pairs during the summer, these will always be my go-to's.
What's in your summer bag?

1 comment: