Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday's Three

Thursday's Three: July 10, 2013

Didn't have a Thursday's Three last week, it was just one of those weeks.
But when during those weeks you can stay connected with me through my Instagram and Twitter!

F A S H I O N
   In the summer I like to branch out with my sunglasses and a great way to do that is to buy a cheap pair so incase you hate them after two days or they get broken your bank statement doesn't sting too much. These ones are super cute and the bright tortoiseshell pattern is so fun! I have been wearing them non stop. 

B E A U T Y
   I have fallen in love and so has my skin.  This scrub is so, well...scrubby.  It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and makes shaving a breeze.  I use this in the shower 2-3 times a week before shaving and also scrub some in my hands when they are feeling extra dry.  When my body and hands are dry after using it I slather on any lotion and it just seeps right in.  The tropical mango scent is heavenly, but if you are not a citrus fruit fan they have 4 other mouth water scents.  

H A I R
   I have naturally curly hair and during the summer I put the hot tools down and find a way to deal with reality.  Since curly hair is naturally dry I don't wash it regularly, which makes my hair much less frizzy but also much more tangly and flat in the morning.  This spray is made especially for in between days to bring life back into slept on curls and also detangles.  And bonus, it smells amazing! It's a win win. 

What are your favorites this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment