Friday, January 18, 2013

Beauty Resolution You Should Make

The beauty resolution you need to make is Birchbox!  Birchbox is a monthly $10 subscription; you receive 4-5 sample sizes of high-end products.  There are three kinds of boxes that are created for each month (example featured above) and you will receive one according to a personalized assessment you take when you sign up.  The boxes include makeup, hair, health, and fragrance products. $10 a month might seem like a lot but you are receiving way more than $10 worth of beauty products (I would gladly give up my Netlfix account and addiction to afford Birchbox).  Birchbox was the very first monthly beauty subscription of it's kind and it has proved that it is the best with their extensive shop and absolutely amazing team. 

I have been receiving Birchbox for the past 5 months and I have fallen more and more in love with it every month.  I get pretty excited about my magazines each month but this is even better because I get to use the products they advertise and not just read about them. Because of this I can thank Birchbox for helping me find my favorite beauty products like my Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner, Embryolisse moisturizer, and the Balm's Mary Lou Manizer highlighting powder. 

One of my favorite parts about Birchbox is their points system.  Each month when you receive your box you can review the products from your box in their shop and in return you will receive 10 points.  Each 100 points earned equals $10 to their online shop.  The points expire 365 days after you have earned those points, which means you can save up points for quite a few months so you can get some pretty pricey products you have been craving. 

I hope you complete this beauty resolution very soon and you can see why me and millions of other women are in love with Birchbox and you can have your most beautiful year yet! 
(Use this special link so Birchbox knows I sent you.  https://www.birchbox.com?raf=9c7h6)  

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with Birchbox! I've been getting them for about the same amount of time, and it's so worth it to try all the products. Sometimes they even have full products! I didn't know that about the points though....so I'm definitely gonna go check the site out right now haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy sunny days! I found you on LC website, and decided to visit.
    Add a GFC so I can follow your lovely blog
    Hope you can visit mine too and follow back :)))))))

    Thank you, Chi
    http://sunnydaysarelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for checking out my blog!
      I will definitely do the same for yours!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I have found you through the Lauren Conrad website, and I love your blog. Would you like to follow each other. Just leave a comment to let me know.
    My Fashion blog: I'm A Love Addict
    ENTER>>>Dress and make-up goodies Giveaway<<<

    ReplyDelete