Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday's Three


             One of fashion resolutions this year was to wear more statement pieces.  I think they one statement pieces adds much more to an outfit than fifteen different bracelets, earrings, and necklaces.  It looks more polished and has the power to change a simple outfit of jeans and t-shirt into something more eye-catching.  This necklace from Bauble Bar (which is my absolute favorite website for statements accessories) is a perfect necklace to add to any outfit for any occasion.  It may seem very large and intimidating but it is actually much smaller and wearable than you think.  
             You may think your hair is pretty clean after your usual hair washing routine but it's actually not.  Using styling, heat protecting, and other hair products your scalp and strands are full of product build-up.  To get them squeaky clean you need to use a clarifying shampoo at least once a week.  I use Shampoo Two; it deep cleans my hair with the freshest lemony scents (sometimes I use it more often just to smell it).  After using it my hair has much more life and becomes easier to manage when it comes to styling. 
             Everyday I see girls wearing the same makeup look that they have been wearing since they started wearing makeup in eighth grade.  As you mature your makeup look should mature with you.  Yes, neutrals and browns are nice and easy but so is adding some color every once in a while.  Swapping out your everyday neutral with this multi-eye color flattering shade in Jade will instantly wake up your look and your eyes.  Makeup wasn't meant to make you look boring, so don't let it.  This week try to wear at least three different looks.  Try winged liner, a berry stained pout, or even some coral blush.  Be adventurous and have fun! 

3 comments:

  1. i love this bib necklace. I have been wanting one for a while but can't decide on a cute one! This one may be the one though! I found your blog off LaurenConrad.com's forum! I’m excited to follow you and see your upcoming posts! Check out my blog at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com
    XO Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for following :) I definitely recommend the bib necklace and it may seem pricy but your first purchase is $10 off! I will definitely look at your blog too.

    xoxo Logan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw you on LC forum so I came to see your blog, let me tell you that you´ve done a great job with it, please come visit and if you like it it would be great if we could follow each other here or socials, what do you think? To support each other… let me know ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete