Introducing....Celebrity Saturday! *crowd roars* Each and every Saturday you will find a new celebrity highlighted here on Zeal and I will recreate their outfit with more affordable items. I can not promise that these clothes are still in stock but at least you can see what to look for next time you are out shopping.
This week I am highlighting Emma Stone. I have chosen Emma because she has been topping the charts when it comes to fashion and her new movie, Gangster Squad, has just hit the theaters. She is constantly choosing daring ensembles for events and even her daily style is very trendy and tasteful.
1. Tortoise Shell Ray-Bans ($200) - classic, perfect for every occasion and outfit
2. White Button-Down Shirt from Delia's ($29.50) - classic, staple piece everyone needs in their closet
3. Navy Blue Sweater from MANGO ($59.99) - adds texture, pair with button-down for a more collegiate vibe or leave alone to be casual
4. Tweed and Leather Jacket from Forever 21 ($59.80) - adds texture, staple piece
5. Red Handbag from Clothing Net ($24.60) - brings a pop of color to any outfit, large, versatile
6. Skinny Jeans in a dark wash - slimming, casual, staple piece everyone probably (and should) owns
7. Cream Flats from Lucky Brand ($59.00) - neutral color can look great with any outfit, casual