Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday's Three


Last Thursday's Three of January!  I can not believe how fast the month as flown by, but I don't mind I'm counting down the days to the end of school and finally summer! 

         I just ordered this beaut this week and found out yesterday it has finally shipped! (Confession: I am an impulsive online shopper...don't tell my boyfriend) I can't wait to wear it and it will add a little edge and glamour to any outfit.  
         I know this isn't a hair product, but it still applies because it used for hair and I have been obsessed with it.  I have tried to wear it almost everyday this week but finally narrowed it down to one day and one outfit.  I am definitely not a cat person, especially due to my intense allergy to them, but I love the quirkiness the cat print brings to it.  
         I don't usually have a problem with my eyeshadow creasing, but when I received this primer in my Birchbox this month I have sworn to never go another day without it ever again.  It goes on almost clear and doesn't feel greasy at all, like a lot of primers.  It also held my eyeshadow and helped keep it's intensity all day long!  It's the best, just trust me and go get your hands on a bottle.  It will be your makeup's new best friend. 


3 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment, now I´m following on bloglovin =)
    have a nice sunday
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin' the headband!! not sure how to get away with it with my pesky bangs though.

    ReplyDelete