Monday, February 25, 2013

2013 Oscars

Awards season is officially over.  Though I am sad to see it go, I do believe it has been one of the best years.  All the films this past year have just been remarkable and after watching the show I need to go back the movies to enjoy some more. 
But who cares about the awards?  What we really care about is the fashion and who was the best dressed.  I narrowed my picks down to two.
This year's Best Actress Jennifer Lawrence and the nominated Amy Adams.




Stunning in Dior Haute Couture, Jennifer stole the night with her fashion sense and talent.  J Law has been sporting Dior this season after being named Miss Dior's spokesperson.  Smart move Dior, smart move.  I haven't yet seen Silver Linings Playbook, but plan to drag myself and my boyfriend to the movies soon.  


You can never do wrong in an Oscar de la Renta.  Amy was swoon-worthy with your fairytale dress, looking nothing less than a princess. Though she lost the Oscar to Lawrence she still won in my book for fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment