Saturday, February 9, 2013

Fall/Winter '13 NY Fashion Week: Day Three - Hervé Léger by Max Azria


Today's show stopper came from Max Azria's line Hervé Léger.  This line is know for its body hugging bandage dresses.  Like BCBG's collection Azria paired each dress with pants and a hat, this time a baseball hat.  This made me especially excited because I tend to wear baseball hats where more than I should.  Seeing it on the this year's runway makes me want to save up and retire my old hat for one of these beauts.

The color scheme as you can tell is mostly black and white with a few dresses in the trendy oxblood and some with emerald detailing (emerald dress not shown). Leather and fur again are chart toppers, seen on many of the runways in just the first few days.  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment