Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fall/Winter '13 NY Fashion Week: Day 1 - BCBG MaxAzria


The biggest week in fashion has finally arrived... FALL/WINTER '13 NY FASHION WEEK!  The Lincoln Center in New York City is bustling with fashion bloggers, A-list celebrities, and today's top supermodels and designers.  Oh how I wish I could be part of the beautiful chaos, but instead I will have to divulge into it through my computer screen and magazines.  Because you nor I can be there, I will be featuring my favorite designer of each day this week so that you and I can be prepared for all the Fall/Winter trends to come.

Today I am featuring BCBG MaxAzria.  I am a huge fan of BCBG and all of my formal, homecoming, and other special occasion dresses have come from this wonderful design house.  The brand's muse this season was 90's, so of course knit beanies had to be involved.  Whether you are dressing up or down, a beanie will fit with any occasion, proven its pairing with the designs' flowy feminine skirts and dresses.  In the end, I guess this gives us the permission to slap on a beanie whenever we are having a bad hair day and get to call it trendy...and I am absolutely okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment